Saturday 13 October 2012

My holiday at last!!

Hello Everyone and thank you for the lovely comments from yesterday.  I hope you are all well.
it's a nasty rainy day again but as it's the first day of my holiday I don't care.  I've go a busy couple of weeks ahead albeit with nice things, visits to friends in Gairloch and Strathdon both lovely places to go for a break. Our friends in Gairloch have a fab house with floor to ceiling windows which look out to sea and if you look one way you can see the Cuillins in Skye and if you look the otherway you see another range of mountains the name of which escapes me just now.  It's a visit I always love making.
Tomorrow however we are attempting to make some space in the spare bedroom to enable all my crafty things a bit of room, I have to say it's a chore I'm not looking forward to doing.  So today is a rest day to wind down after the weeks frantic work.

I have decided to submit another card to LOTV Little Faries Challenge again, here it is
The theme is Classic Christmas, so I thought this would do, It is of course on of LOTV Christmas stamps and coloured with promarkers, and metalic promarkers and glossy accents, Papermania glotter card and background paper.

So we'll see how this one gets on.There is an amazing amount of beautiful cards entered for these challenges, I don't know how the design teams manage to pick winners.

That's me for to day, I hope your weekend is good,
Kate x


10 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Kate,love the image and fab colours.Enjoy your couple of weeks.xxx

Marie-Louise said...

Really lovely card. Good luck in the challenge. Enjoy your break.

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

This is a lovely card Kate, love the traditional colours

jacqui x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Kate, hope you win with this one. Funnily I tidied up my spare bedroom today as my crafty things were spreading all over no organisation I could not find a thing. Enjoy putting your feet up and enjoy your holiday.

Wilma x x

Wendy Fraser said...

Gorgeous classic Christmas card Kate, such a lovely image xx

pam said...

beautiful christmas card Kate, love this image
pam

Patricia said...

I love this image but have never managed to make a card as beautiful as you have.
This is stunning

Patricia

Erika said...

Hi Kate I'm loving the LOTV stamp. Your time at Garloch sounds lovely. Enjoy!
Thanks for popping by and happy crafting,
hugs Erika.

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Kate :-) the image is beautiful and the colours and details are lovely :-)

thanks for joining Lili's Little Fairies :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Squirrel x said...

Great card and colours hun, makes me feel festive! Thanks for playing at LLF this week. Hugs, Fairy Squirrel xx