Friday 16 November 2012

Frosty and Bright

Hello Everyone and I hope your Friday has been a good one and that you've managed to do all that you wanted.  Thank you for all your lovely comments on my last card.
Well. I planned to do not much today and I've acheived just that. I have managed to make a card, another Christmas one, this one is for Kerr, our friend's little grandson. I have only one other special one to do and that's for my hubby and I'm still wondering what to do for it.  So here is tonights offering,
I have used a Mulberry Wood stamp from Crafter's Companion and coloured with Promarkers. Sentiment is from the same stamp set.Little Claire blank card and LOTV background papers, Papermania Frosted velum, blue glitter card, Spellbinders snowflake dies, Papermania gems and stickles icicles.

I am also entering this card in the I Love Promarkers Challenge. "Christmas Trees"

Good Night, Kate x

5 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image and fab colours.xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Kate, What a lovely card for a boy that image is so cute. Love how you have it at an angle makes it more interesting.

Wilma x x

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Very nice Kate love that cute snowman

jacqui x

Hazel said...


Kate. Kerr will love this card with its so cute snowman. Glad you did very little on your day off. I hope to do that tomorrow, this working six days a week isn't good.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend. Hazel

nnalorac said...

Love the cute image, such a sweet card. GDT for I love Promarkers. Carolxx