Sunday 18 November 2012

Woodland Fun

Good Morning Fellow bloggers, It's a fine Sunday morning here, blue skys and sunshine but oh so cold. Thats the good news, the bad, is that I'm working later on.  How I hate it, so I thought I would do my post early rather than tonight.

Thany you for your comments on my last card, taking the time to look at my blog is really appreciated and I always love looking at what you are all doing.  I learn lots of new ways to do projects and have some wonderful inspiration.

Here is the other card I made for the order;
I've used very different colours on this one, but I think it works quite well.

LOTV stamp and sentiment, coloured with Promarkers, LOTV Kraft pad of papers, gold mirri, Spellbinders snowflakes, adorable scorable card and a Hunkydorry blank card, lots of frosting and glitter.

I really like this stamp and it was fun to colour in, as long as Caroline likes them though.

Off now to get ready for work.  Hopeing you all have a great day, whatever your doing.

Kate x

6 comments:

Wendy Fraser said...

Aww, aww amd aww again, what a cute image! fab card, love it. xx

Unknown said...

Hi Kate, another winner, simply stunning. Love the image and the background wish I hd purchased the

Unknown said...

Continuation from above........LOTV Kraft paper pad at Glasgow last month it looks so divine. Hard luck on having to work today, Sunday is supposed to be a day of rest Ha Ha not for everyone though.

Wilma x x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the sweet image and fab layout.xxx

Patricia said...

I really like this, the subtle colours are great, love how you have put everything together.
Like Wilma I wish I bought the Kraft Paper Pad at SECC

Patricia

pam said...

hi Kate,
love this card, fab image & beautiful design.
pam