Sunday 2 December 2012

A Caroling We Will Go

Good Morning Everyone, and what a bright, crisp morning it is.  Very cold though no snow as yet, only on the hills.  Thanks to every one who left comments on my last post and especially for the kind words for Laurie.

This will be a short post today, I'm off to work in a wee while so need to go and make myself presentable.
My card today is a bit different from usual and made yesterday at my local craft shop in Howdens.  there was to be a Docrafts demo but the demonstrator couldn't make it and Docrafts still sent out info so folk turned up.  The manager decided to to a make and take as an apology and here it is;

Way out of my comfort zone here, it was a mathematical challenge, but with Lesley's help it turned out well. I've got it sitting out, won't give it away as I rather like it.
It was made from Boofle Decoupage and other bits from the Boofle range.

Have a good day everyone and remember to wrap up well,
Kate x

11 comments:

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Very nice Kate well done

jacqui x

Marie-Louise said...

A very pretty card Kate - very different.

Unknown said...

Hi Kate, well that was nice of them and you learned a new technique as well. It's quite adorable, love it. Have a nice day although you are working make the most of it.

Wilma x x

pam said...

hi Kate, such a pretty card, love the shape
pam

Rita said...

What a lovely card Kate. I'm just in after a shopping trip and its really cold here as well. Hugs Rita xx

Crafty Lark said...

I am smiling at boofle carolers, It is very eye catching and I also love the shape. xx Flora

Patricia said...

Good evening,
Love that creation, very different and very effective.
That`s us just back, had a FAB time but boy! was it cold or what!!!! Glad I had the thermals on, we came home through "SNOW".

Patricia xx

Hazel said...


Kate what a great card it is so different I love it . Hope you didn't have to hard a day. Take care. Hazel

Shona Hamill said...

It's fantastic Kate, such a lovely shape. Glad Lesley came to the rescue, she is a great teacher, I really enjoyed her art journalling workshop! Shona xx

Erika said...

I'm intrigued with this card Kate it's a shame the demonstrator couldn't help but Lesley is always very knowledgeable on the crafting front.
In answer to your question a crop is a gathering of crafters who get together bringing their own projects, chat, craft and usually nibble on fine cakes and drink lots of tea/coffee. We usually have a good giggle and there is always someone trying something different or able to help with any crafty issues.
Hope you enjoyed your weekend, hugs Erika.

Anne said...

How lovely, always nice to see something a bit different x