Tuesday 4 December 2012

Forest Friends

Good Morning All and I hope you all had good sleeps, for me it wasn't too bad, at least 5hrs. Oh but it's cold this morning and looking out of the window I can see the ground is covered in frost, thought it was snow at first, but no just a heavy frost.

Thank you to everyone who left such lovely comments about my Boofle card.  Do you know, I can't remember how I made him, I'm no use at these fancy fold cards.

Anyway, today's card is another Christmas card;
Sorry the photo is not good, all the enhancing hasn'te helped.
This is a Sugar Nellie digi stamp coloured with Promarkers, stamped on to an Xcut die shape then glitter card. LOTV christmas paper, WO flowers, Anita ribbon and sentiment, Festive candy and a Ribbon Girl heart shaped gem.  Star dust Stickles.

I am entering this card into; http://www.sugarbowlblog.blogspot.co.uk/
The Theme is "A Winters Tale"

Breakfast now, and then getting hubby down to the dentist before I go to work.

Have a great day whatever your doing, but wrap up well,
Kate x


13 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kate, well we have snow here, a good layer on top of frozen snow/rain from yesterday. So I am deciding on footwear for walking the dogs, wellies or boots big decision. I adore your card, image is gorgeous and colours chosen just right. Love your touch of tartan..

Wilma x x

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

This is such a lovely image Kate, love the traditional colours you've used

jacqui x

Wendy Fraser said...

Just stunning Kate, love the image xx

Pop's Cards said...

Good Morning sweetie this is just stunning I love your colour choices too, gorgeous work, huggles Pops x x x

Rita said...

Kate your card looks beautiful, I love the tartan idea too. We have rain here in the west. Hugs Rita xx

Erika said...

Great card Kate a truely traditional style with the best Christmas combo, red and green. Hope you had a super weekend, hugs Erika.

Hazel said...


Kate lovely card again today colours are great. We had snow here but it's nearly all gone for how long for goodness knows. Hazel

Patricia said...

Great card Kate, love the colours.
Hope the dentist was not to traumatic.
Like Hazel who is on the other side of the River Tay from me we have SNOW!!!!

Patricia xx

Anne said...

Very nice,it's a treat to see some lovely traditional Christmas colours!

pam said...

fabulous card Kate, love the tartan, pam

Crafty Lark said...

The tartan sets this off beautifully, gorgeous card. Hope hubby got on ok at the dentist, the roads around here were manic today with so may motorways shut. Do take care. xx Flora

Shona Hamill said...

This is lovely Kate, the image is gorgeous. Shona xx

Louise said...

Beautiful card I love this image,thank you for joining us at The sugar bowl this week.
Louise xx