Sunday 16 December 2012

It's My Party!

Good Afternoon Everyone, and It's been quite a nice day here, dry and sunny.  Alistair has even managed to go for a cycle.  I hope you are all well and having a good weekend.

Thank you for the great comments on my last card, Alistair loves it, he keeps picking it up and looking at it, but hopes that I've not told everyone that he's like Scrooge, as if!!

Well got the decorations up today, I don't do all that much as no one comes, we go to Damian and Moreen, but I feel we should put up something.  I've made Christmas Pies for Alistairs friends and I'm now about to take the card I made for Moreen to give to Damian over to her.

Gosh it isn't half becoming dark now, it's obviously later than I thought.  Well I have a card today but not a new one,
I made this one donkeys ago and looking at what I do now it's quite spars on embellishments.
I'ts a LOTV stamp and sentiment,(I think it's a great image), and coloured with Promarkers, Papers are Papermania, gems and ribbon from my box.  Base card is Hunkydory.

Enjoy the rest of your day,  Kate x

10 comments:

Rita said...

What a love card Kate. I love the LOTV stamps too, such great value for money. I think I'll pop in for a mince pie later. I'm having a baking day to-morrow. Hugs Rita xx

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

I love this image Kate you can just imagine a young girl acting in this way

jacqui x

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card, love the image,great colours and a fab layout.xxx

Patricia said...

Love, Love, Love it, my sister Jackie could be just like that when she was little.
Very dark here as well today. Never mind it will soon be the "Shortest" day. I always feel by the second week of the New Year you see the difference again.
Have a Great Week end

Patricia xx

mixamatoasties said...

One of my favourite images! I love "Stroppy Cow" as I've named her :) Fab card.

Susan xx

Crafty Lark said...

Great card. You have used one of my favourite images here Kate, I have used it for a range of ages and often reminds me of my daughters. xx Flora

pam said...

fabulous card Kate, love this image. pam

Unknown said...

Hi Kate, temper tantrum or what, most appropriate for a little madam, lovely card,

Wilma x x

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie I just love this my fave ever, hugs Pops x

Erika said...

I love this image from LOTV Kate...I know a little girl just like this one, LOL. Happy crafting, hugs Erika.