Wednesday 12 December 2012

Merry Christmas Everybody!

Good Morning Everyone,  I hope you all have has a good night's rest and are raring to go this morning.  Gosh it's cold here, grass and roofs are pure white, I thought it was snow,just a heavy frost though.

Thank you for all the lovely comments on the star card, it was something a wee bit different for me.

Today's card is a rather different image for Christmas, but it's for our friend Sean, and he is not a conventional guy, so I hope he likes it;
I have used a MO Manning digi stamp and coloured it with pastels and watercolours. Papermania background papers, co-ordinations card and silver mirri. Black square gems, sentiment is a Charles Dickens quote. 

I have no real idea why I chose this image, I meant it for something else entirely but, somehow I rather like it.

Off to work now, have a good day all
Kate x

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kate, I just love how you are being different with the male cards. Each one seems appropriate to the person, how good is that. Your card is lovely. Have a good day at work (tongue in cheek). Take are out there.

Wilma x x

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

This is briliant Kate love that image great card

jacqui x

Pop's Cards said...

I love this sweetie absolutely perfect hugs Pops x

Crafty Lark said...

Absolutely fab card. Love it. xx Flora

Marie-Louise said...

Fabulous card. Love the image.

Erika said...

I love Mo's images Kate they always have such character, great B&W combo too. Pup doing well except during the night but hopefully that will come very soon....or else!
LOL.
Happy crafting, hugs Erika.

Patricia said...

Love this Kate it is brilliant.
So different and if the guy is not conventional he will love it as well. I also like the Quote, just perfect for that card.
Happy Crafting

Patricia xx

Rita said...

What a Fabulous card Kate. I love it. Hope your keeping warm. Hugs Rita xx

pam said...

hi Kate, brilliant male christmas card...pam