Wednesday 13 February 2013

A Very Pretty Little Girl!

Hello Blogging Friends, hoping all is well with you and you're enjoying your evening.  I had a wee burst of energy so I thought I would get a card made.

It was a horrible wet day which started off trying to snow, but didn't get anywhere, though it would have in the mountains, but I don't go there so that was OK.  Alistair isn't going up mountains just now as the snow is very unstable and there have been quite a few tragedies as it is. 

Thank you to everyone who visited my blog and left such lovely comments on my last card and also comments on my little bits of  news, I'm so delighted you take the time to read it.  For those who visit but don't leave a trace of you being there, please think again and let me know, because I will visit you.

My card tonight I made really quite quickly....for me that is, here it is I hope you like it;
I've used  Sarah Kay decoupage, I think these are just lovely images and matted it on to co-ordinations card, papers are First Edition Rose Garden, gorgeous papers, Xcut dies, LOTV sentiment, heart shaped doily, pearls, gems, lace and flower all from The Ribbon Girl.  The colour shades are pink and brown.  Photo doesn't do the colours justice.

Another wee card for my box.   Good night folks,
Kate x

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kate, what a lovely image and your choice of colours are great everything matches perfectly. Love your doily and lace, its nice to add something different. Glad to hear Alistair is keeping off the mountains bet the snow will really be unstable up there. How come we get the snow down here in Fife and you are avoiding it up there in Inverness? Take care out there.

Wilma x x x x

Marie-Louise said...

Beautiful card Kate. Love the image and the gorgeous colours you have chosen.

Wendy Fraser said...

Super card, love the neutral colours and sweet wee girl. xx

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Beautiful Kate love that image and colours
jacqui x

pam said...

beautiful card Kate, such a sweet image and a beautiful design..pam

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Kate really lovely huggles hun Sue J xxx

Alison Scott said...

A really cute little card. I'll need to dig out my Sarah Kaye stamps now.

Hazel said...


Good morning Kate. You should be glad you didn't get the snow, it wasn't nice at all. Another lovely card and as you said one for your box to be used when needed.

Hazel

Crafty Lark said...

Great card, I love your colour mix, such gorgeous elements also. xx Flora

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie this is absolutely gorgeous huggles Pops x x x

Erika said...

Beautiful card Kate love your layers and soft colour palette.
Hugs Erika.

Shona Hamill said...

Ooh love this card Kate, super decoupage and love the colours and dies, well love everything really! Shona x