Saturday 9 March 2013

Butterfly Kisses!

Hello Everyone, back at last.  It seems ages since I last posted anything and that's because I've not managed to do any crafting.  I find by the time I get home from work and this last week I worked two late nights, I'm not fit for much, and I was pretty brain dead as we have had a cracker of a week at work.

However, thanks to my new toy, a Tablet, I've managed to keep up with your blogs and what wonderful creations I've been seeing.  These new Tablets are just great as I can use it from my bed in the wee small hours when I can't sleep, I just have to remember to put the sound off so that it doesn't waken up Alistair with the jingle when switched on.

Thank you one and all for all the comments on my last card, I do look forward to reading them, and can I just say to all those folk who visit and don't leave a comment, please do, because I would like to visit you and I would hate to miss your wonderful work.

So, I have managed to make a card, here it is;
I've used one of the new stamps from Little Claire called Butterfly Blossom, the sentiment is another LC from their Bright Blue Skies stamp. Base card is also LC.  Promarkers for colouring,  Nitwits Candles and Cake paper pad from LOTV, Lilac Co-ordination card,  image stamped on to white card and cut with Xcut Butterfly die.  Pearls and gems from The Ribbon Girl and flowers from my box.  Star Sust and Waterfall Sparkles.

Just another for my box.

Enjoy your weekend,  Kate x

I would like to enter this into;  http://fussyandfancychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/challenge-84-flowers.html

12 comments:

Rita said...

Fabulous card Kate. I hope you manage to get some 'Me' time over the week-end. Hugs Rita xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the colours....great layout.xxx

Wendy Fraser said...

Great use of the butterfly die, another gorgeous card xx

Marie-Louise said...

Marvellous card Kate.

Sue said...

What a very pretty card Kate..hope you get some 'me' time soon, love the colours on this its so so pretty, huggles hun Sue J xxx

Unknown said...

Oh Kate what a sweet card love the butterflies and the blossom is gorgeous. Take it easy and get some me time in.

Wima x x x

pam said...

beautiful card kate, love the colours and design pam

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

What a super card Kate love how you've decorated your butterfly
jacqui x

Patricia said...

Good morning Kate from a snowy Perthshire
Love your card great colours and design.
Try and take things a little easier if that's possible, hope you get a better sleep soon.
Have a great day

Patricia xxx

Pop's Cards said...

Good Morning sweetie....

Wow this is gorgeous....

Huggles ♥ Pops x x x

Hazel said...


Kate, you are busy,busy are you not, and still you manage to make a beautiful card. I have been busy making pendents plus looking after the girls, they were on a sleep over at my house, they are not problem and i managed to make a couple of teardrop pendents for which the girls decided that their mummy's friend who was up from London for the weekend would love a purple one as a mummy day present, seeing how she had left her 7yr old twins at home. What can you say. Thoughtful or what. Any way care it easy (hard I know). Hazel

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

Gorgeous card - love the way you've tied the embossing in with the main image and what a great shape - thanks for sharing with us at Fussy and fancy
Hugs
Debbie x