Thursday 1 August 2013

Chrisrmas Extravaganza! CCAYR DT Card


Hello Everyone, I hope today finds you all fit and well and enjoying your day.

Thank you all so much for your very kind comments on my Daylily Beth card of yesterday, I just love reading them.
I would like to say a warm welcome to Ignacio from;   http://nicecranedesigns.com/ who has chosen to follow my blog.  Please pop over to her website and have a look at all her wonderful art work.

I'm having a  little break from crafting for a few days as we are going down to visit with our friends Dale and Stewart.  I've been feeling myself begining to get a bit low, so it's time for some cheering up.  I've become really aware that being off work with stress is equally as stressful as being in the job which stresses you in the first place, bit of a catch 22 really.  Alistair has almost to push me out of the door as i seem to think that I should be stuck indoors just in case my work should phone or someone sees me.  All daft I know, but that's how I am.  Anyway, off we go tomorrow morning and I am looking forward to it, I suppose I can say it's a theraputic break, which I guess it is really.

My  Card today is for CCAYR August Challenge "Christmas Extravaganza" and we want you to make it fussy and fancy.
As you can see I've added loads of sparkle
Papermania Sleigh Stamp
Promarkers and Flexmarkers
MB Frosty Border and Corner dies
SB Snowflake die
Seniment and Parcels from Hunkydory
The Ribbon Girl, Purple Seam Binding and Pearls
Papers from my stash
Glamour Dust and Star Dust

I hope my card will help a bit with inspiration, but do pop over to the challenge blog,  http://christmascardsallyearround.blogspot.co.uk/      and see what the other DT members have to show. Remember, it's how you interpret "Christmas Extravaganza".  Good Luck Everyone.

Hugs, Kate x


22 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Beautiful Christmas card Kate. OMGosh, I'm seeing a lot of holiday cards popping up in blogland. I need to start getting my act together too. LOL. Happy crafting.

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Fabulous Christmas card Kate I love the sleigh image! Have a wonderful couple of days with your friends, hopefully its just what the doctor ordered! Susan x

downrightcrafty said...

so sparkly and fabulous love it
Hugs Kate xx

rachel said...

this is just gorgeous Kate - fabulous work! Hugs rachel x

Erika said...

A lovely card Kate, those snowflake dies are lush. Enjoy your break with friends.
Hugs Erika.

Hazel said...



Kate your card is gorgeous. Enjoy your break and remember you are entitled to go out and please relax and do lots of laughter it will do you the power of good.

Hazel xxx

Unknown said...

Great card Kate fits the bill precisely! Good luck with it.

Hope you are feeling brighter soon and sending sunny smiles and hugs your way sweetie!

Crafty Hugs
Heather xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Kate. I love the image and the colours are wonderful.
I hope you enjoy your visit to see you friends,
Sue xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,fab image and details.xxx

Jenny L said...

Hi Kate,
a fabulous creation. Love the colours used in this.
Enjoy you little break and stop stressing yourself and try to relax.
Have a wonderful crafty day.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Hazel said...

This is so inspiration for CCAYR extravaganza - I love it x

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

very pretty card Kate love your colours
enjoy your break
jacqui x

Tanya said...

Beautiful card as always Kate, I hope you feel better soon :)

Tanya xx

Sandy said...

Such a beautiful Christmas card. Have some fun and try to relax on your time away.
sandy

Marie-Louise said...

Marvellous card Kate. Love the sleigh stamp. Hope you have a good break.

pam said...

wonderful Christmas card Kate, love the image and embellishments
pam

Patricia said...

Good morning Kate, Beautiful Christmas card.
Have a great break enjoy the freedom. Although when you are singed off sick by a doctor you are allowed to roam as free as you like as long as you are not doing silly "challenges"!! Like Bungie Jumping or Sky Diving!!!
Have a Great Day

Patricia xxx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Kate
gorgeous card and good luck with the challenge.
Hope you have a safe and happy trip to recharge your batteries.
Ang x

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is just gorgeous, such gorgeous colours too, huggles Pops x x x

Teresa said...

Great card Kate, gorgeous image and I love your bow. xxx

Unknown said...

How pretty! I love your interesting use of patterns.

Best crafty wishes!
Amber
Staying Crafty

Anet's Crafting said...

Your card is beautiful Kate. I love your layout and papers.