Thursday 14 November 2013

Holly Tree!

Good Morning All Blogging Friends and of course Visitors.  I do hope all is well with you, and if not, then sending out good wishes for you to feel better soon.

Finding it more difficult to getting around to posting as I am stepping up my phased return and now doing a full week and beginning to introduce full days, and feeling terribly tired at the end of the day, but I soldier on and hope for a miracle of energy.

Thanks so much for all your lovely comments on my wonderful purchases and my last card.  I have had no opportunity to play with anything else as yet.


Up and around early this morning as I have to go to the Diabetic Clinic for my blood test results and review, I don't think they will be all that happy with me as I have severely lapsed.  Naughty Girl!!

Anyway, have a card to share today and here it is;
This lovely image is from LOTV
Promarkers
Sentiment and papers LOTV
Green Core'dinations Card
Xcut die Shapes
Die'sire Holly Die
Hobby Craft Tartan Ribbon
Hobby House Pearls
Star Gems from Dovecraft
Glamour Dust
Stickles in Holly

Off now to get myself together, or at least some semblance of order and hope to be back soon,  have a lovely day everyone, and happy crafting.
I would like to enter my card into; http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/challenge-194-red-and-green.html

20 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

Love this bright cheerful card Kate. The tartan paper and bow look really festive. Hope your phased RTW is going well. After a long absence it is always very tiring but take care of yourself. Love and hugs Christine xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Kate a lovely traditional card. I love the tartan paper its perfect for Christmas I always think! I hope things are going well at work for you and you feel happier about things luckily it will soon be weekend and hopefully you will get to play with your new goodies then! I can't craft in the evenings so I tend to do all mine during the day. Good luck with your diabetic check up you naughty girl!!!! Susan xx

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Oh, pretty card. The red plaid DP really pops.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Don't try to do too much, it is going to take time to adjust back to working. Hope all goes well at the clinic. Gorgeous card x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Kate, I love the image and beautiful festive colours.
I hope your check up went okay.
Take care
hugs Sue xx

hotpotato said...

good luck with your clinic appointment......we can't be good all the time!

Erika said...

Hi Kate good luck on the energy front with work, I think we could all do with a boost on the run up to Christmas and I know your place will be very busy.
Great card, love the holly and tartan papers together. Very festive.
Take care, Erika. x

Rita said...

Good Morning Kate. What a gorgeous card. It takes a little longer sometimes to get back to full fitness when returning to work. Hope your results go well. Hugs Rita xxxx

rachel said...

gorgeous card Kate - and I'm sure your dietary lapses are work related! Take it easy! Big Hugs xx

Sue said...

Hi Kate a totally lovely card, you take care I know what it's like going back to full time after being off a long time and its so tiring..lots of huggles Sue xxxx

Patricia said...

Good afternoon Kate,
Beautiful card I love the touch of Tartan great design.
Hope you don`t get too much of a telling off for your lapses!!!!
Go easy! it takes a while to get back into the swing of things when you have been off for such a long time.
Hugs

Patricia xx

May said...

Gorgeous card Love the tartan touch... Take it easy at work as it does take time to get back in the swing of things... I hope you got on ok at the diabetic clinic....Hugs May x x x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Kate
Super card, especially the fab tartan.
Seems a lot longer than a week since we were making merry at the Harvester. If you find that energy miracle, let me know where it is so I can get me some too lol!
Be good!
Ang x

Marie-Louise said...

Great card Kate.

pam said...

lovely Christmas card Kate, pretty papers and love the tartan touch.
take care, stop doing so much.
pam x

Marlene Atkinson said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Kate, beautiful image and I love all the Tartan. Marlene

Teresa said...

Ooh love this one too, very festive. xxx

Sandy said...

Beautiful, I love the plaid and the gorgeous Holly - I love your card!
sandy

Sue said...

What a lovely card. Loving the topiary tree, the plaid, and the holly.
Such a nice holiday card.

Hugs
Sue

Lorraine said...

Really lovely card. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.