Sunday 25 June 2017

White Christmas for CCC!

Hello Everyone, I hope you are enjoying your weekend.  I know there are a few of my lovely crafting friends struggling just now, so I just want to let you know that I am thinking of you and sending out kind thoughts that your pain will ease. 

Well, that's two weeks gone already, just whizzes by doesn't it.. and it's time once again for the Christmas Card Club ladies to show there Christmas cards. This time around it's our lovely Lorraine who is hosting the theme and she would like to see "White Christmas", here are mine.


 I decided to go with white on white for the challenge, and I've used I think what is a Sheena Douglass embossing folder on this first card and a Chloe Christmas Rose stamp, heat embossed on to acetate with WOW EP, the flourishes are also from Chloe. The sentiment is from Creative Stamping Magazine and I've added a crystal dazzler to the flower.
This card has once again an embossing folder which I think is by Sara Davis, as are the Snowflake dies. Sentiment dies are from Die'sire and finishing off with some crystals.

I hope these will meet with Lorraine's approval, I did love making them and love the Chloe stamps which I've not used before even although I've had them a year or so.

Please make sure you visited the other CCC ladies to see what they create.

Thank you all so much for your comments on my Lotus Flower card, you are so kind.
Take care and see you soon,
 

29 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Amazing Kate, always love the white on white, especially on Christmas cards.xx
[aNNie]

Hazel said...

Kate. Love your cards there is something about white on white. (Google behaving for how long I don't know. ) so just making the most and doing some commenting. Hazel x

dutchess said...

Two stunning cards Kate...love the embossing and your lovely flowers...hope you are enjoying the weekend xxxx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Kate
Oh my, these are just beautiful. There is a purity with white cards that you have captured wonderfully.
Have a great Sunday.
Ang x

meg said...

Both WOW cards are stunning Kate, beautiful embossed backgrounds and fantastic embellishments.

Granmargaret said...

Lovely work.

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Well these two gorgeous cards certainly meet with my approval Kate, they're wonderful! I love the acetate poinsettia, it looks so frosty and festive.
Lorraine

Marlene Atkinson said...

I love this card Kate, gorgeous dies and embossing folder. Marlene

Dortesjs said...

Another beautiful card white is so great

Flo Langley said...

You can tell you loved making these Kate. They are both gorgeous and so elegant. Love the white on white and how you have used an embossing folder for the background. It just works so perfectly with the larger embellishments. I know these are for Christmas but wouldn't a similar design be fabulous for weddings as well. Ooo! Wedding invites and save the dates if you were making them yourself.
Hugs Flo xx

Carol said...

these are beautiful Kate, so elegant. Carol x

Mac Mable said...

Wow ... absolutely stunning! White on white is so classy and what fabulous cards. loving the embossing and the acetate on the first card in particular but of course you shouldn't have any favorites! x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love wow cards, these are absolutely fabulous love them x

Jenny L said...

Hi Kate,
what very wonderful white Christmas cards, and your designs are so very lovely and pretty.
I love the embossing on them both especially the first and that gorgeous flower.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

cotnob said...

Gorgeous cards Kate, White on White always looks so elegant.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Pat said...

These WOW cards are beautiful Kate and the embossing looks great on both the backgrounds and the Chloe poinsettia using acetate is gorgeous over the top on the first, and the die cut snowflakes like a flower look so pretty on the second. x

rachel said...

Beautiful makes Kate - I love white on white and you've done a great job - beautiful embossing! Hugs Rachel x

pam said...

Two beautiful white on white festive cards Kate, look so elegant.
Pam x

Gibmiss said...

Two fabulous cards Kate... two minds think alike ... stunning
Hugs Sylvie xx

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Hello Kate,
Your card is absolutely beautiful and so elegant. I love white-on-white cards. The flower gives it a great dimension. Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my post. Our son wore a tuxedo and daughter-in-law wore a strapless dress. Have a wonderful day.

Cara said...

Two beautiful cards. White on white looks so elegant with your beautiful flowers and flakes x

Lorraine said...

Two gorgeous wow cards, very classy designs.
Lorraine x

Jennifer Johnston said...

Wow! Kate, two beautiful cards. Love the white on white and your stunning flower in acetate. So classy. Hope you can tune in to Imagination's ODS shows on 27th and 28th June, should be very exciting - amazing new product, which can be used on many different surfaces. I love them, another 'must have' I'm afraid lol! Have a good week.
Hugs Jennifer xx.

Mrs A. said...

Absolutely brilliant . I love that first card lots. Hugs Mrs A.

Anne said...

These are gorgeous Kate. White on white is harder than it looks and you've done a lovely job

Anne x

Linda Simpson said...

WOW these are gorgeous Kate. Love white on white.
Hugs
Linda xxxx

Barb said...

They are really beautiful Christmas cards Kate. White on white always looks so elegant. Barbxx

Sandy said...

So beautiful!!!!!
Sandy xx

scrappymo! said...

Stunning cards, Kate. You aced this theme. Loving them both but the first one and captured my heart with that gorgeous flower!